holidays

Amazing present from my love @winstan #newbalance #christmaspresents #sneakerlover Thinking about a japanese lunch with a kokedama on my side #japanesefood #kokedama #christmaspresentsFour friends #puppets #lingleggedfriendsToday is a good day, be amazing! My daily inspiration for 2014 #newcalendar #2014 #wishesYin and yang #pillowdrops #crochet #yinyang #blackandwhiteA cake will help during the first lazy working days of the year #applepie #granmastyle #acakewillhelpProgress pt.1 #crochet #blanket #granmablanket #granmastyle
Christmas passed by and the same happened to the New Year's celebrations, tomorrow I'll start working again.
In the pictures: my new New Balance (from Andrea), a Japanese book (from my sister), my colection of monsters and the 2014 calendar I bought on Etsy, my Pillow drops in a Yin and Yang mood, a cake and the new project I started: a Grandma style blanket.
I am thinking to sell the blanket so if you want it just drop me a line!

Labels: , , ,