last 7 days

MOKAlab arriviamo! #milano #bandloch #mokalabMixed greens, pasta with tomatoes and sesame #healthyfood #itrytimakebento #vegdiet #fromwhereistandI am in love with Etsy and Etsy is in love with me #etsylove #etsy ❤️❤️❤️Working and eating #atmydesk 
Last seven days were quite busy, I am getting ready for the Band Loch Markt #6 that is going on this Sunday afternoon and a week ago I went to Milan with the team for a small meet up about the Markt project. In the pics you have my sister on the train to Milan, one of the healthy dishes I had this week, me going to a meeting for work, my desk and a supernice dedication from Etsy (it cames with a package). Uh I am using a new app to take pictures with my iPhone, it's called VSCOcam (suggested by Amanda Watters from It's the little things - I'll make a post about her soon)

Labels: ,