a wishlist for valentine's day


a wishlist for valentine's day
Are you ready for Valentine's Day? I am not at all, also beacuse Andrea and me never celebrated it. I decides to make a wishlist anyway, because I am in love with some objects, clothes, accessories and I want to show 'em to you.
The outfit (shirt and skirt) is by J.Crew, the tote bag is by fieldguided, the lamp is by AnnaLouVintage, the perfumed matrioska by ChiaraLucciole (I have it), the Knitted Eames Chair by Akira Ishikawa (Tokyo CultuArt by Beams) and the beautiful biscuits by manjar.
-
Voi siete pronte per San Valentino? Io decisamente no, anche perché io e Andrea non lo festeggiamo mai. Ho deciso comunque di fare una wishlist perché sono innamorata di alcuni oggetti, vestiti, accessori e ve li voglio mostrare.
Il completo (camicia e gonna) è di J.Crew, la tote bag è di fieldguided, la lampada è di AnnaLouVintage,  la matrioska profumata di ChiaraLucciole (io ce l'ho), la sedia Knitted Eames Chair di Akira Ishikawa (Tokyo CultuArt by Beams) e i meravigliosi biscotti di manjar.
xxxcoki

Labels: , , , , , , ,