resume of the week

After a dinner
Close to the park
Canal
Holga

Different view
Flowers on the screen

New changes are coming, I have taken some decisions about the blog, because sometimes I feel stressed for not posting enough, but if I want to keep it as a pleasure - since it is not a job - I need to delete some rules, introduce news and have fun in posting (for me and for you who follow me).

A lot of things are going to chenge in my life: me and Andrea will soon go back to Italy - another big step that will require us a lot of energies; I'll make the most of waht I learned professionally so late to start a new activuty on my own and I will focus more on new chellenging projects.
-
Nuovi cambiamenti stanno arrivando, ho preso alcune decisioni in merito al blog perchè volte mi stressa il fatto di non postare abbastanza, ma se voglio che rimanga un piacere - visto che un lavoro non è - ho bisogno di cancellare le regole, inserire delle novità e divertirmi di più nel postare (per me, ma anche per voi che mi seguite).

Stanno cambiando molte cose nella mia vita: io e Andrea presto torneremo in Italia - un altro grande passo che richiederà parecchie energie; approfitterò di ciò che ho imparato professionalmente per intraprendere un'attività e mi concentrerò anche su altri nuovi stimolanti progetti.

.

Labels: