resume of the week

Last week we have been to Italy: we were not going back since two months and I wanted to celebrate my birthday with family too. I have received the biggest present ever from my parents and sister, an iPhone - that I am using a lot to photograph everywhere, by now it will be an appendix on my body, I will update most often the blog with pictures of my days.
In the images of yesterday, morning cleanings and a picnic with friends in the afternoon.
Settimana scorsa siamo stati in Italia: erano due mesi che non tornavamo e volevo festeggiare un pochino il mio compleanno in famiglia. Ho ricevuto un regalone dai miei genitori e sorella, un iPhone - che sto usando moltissimo per fare fotografie ovunque, ormai diventerà un appendice del mio corpo aggiornerò più spesso il blog con immagini delle giornate.
Nelle fotografie c'è la giornata di ieri, al mattino le pulizie, al pomeriggio un picnic tra amici.

.

Labels: ,