cross stich & helvetica

The first thing I fall in love with surfing on Tamara Maynes's website are the sentence that introduce it: "I love blue hydrangeas, aniseed black, vintage everything,my banjo playing husband and sleeping under a patchwork quilt.
If I were a song I might be one of Meg & Jack’s.
Handmade is in my blood..."
The website is not finished yet, I looked for a while to find some pictures of her works. Beautiful!
La prima cosa di cui mi sono innamorata guardando il sito di Tamara Maynes sono le frasi che lo introducono: "Amo le ortensie blu, i semi di anice nero, qualsiasi cosa vintage, mio marito ​​che suona il banjo e dromire sotto una coperta patchwork.
Se fossi una canzone che potrebbe essere una di Meg & Jack.
L'handmade è nel mio sangue..."
Il sito non è ancora terminato, ho dovuto fare un po' di ricerche per mostrarvi alcune immagini dei suoi lavori. Bellissimi!
.

Labels: ,